Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reading #4

I read an article in the newspaper about a rcount for the senate. This is not the first article I have seen for a recount. Why are there so many problems with the ballots? They are now going to hand count the ballots. There are 2.9 million ballots. They think they will be done hand counting these in about a month. I'm anxious to see how this turns out. I understand that they want to do a recount because if I were in the situation I would probably want the same thing. I just wonder if it's going to change anything. They are putting so much time and effort into recounting the ballots, and if they same guy wins thats a total waste of time. They may be making this too much of a big deal, but thats just my opinion, I think it's important to do but also hand counted? Wow this is going to take them a long time and a lot of effort. Again I am anxious to see how this turns out.

No comments: