Wednesday, December 3, 2008

reading #5

I am currently reading the book Twilight. This is probably my favorite book ever. The reason is because this book just keeps me on the edge and keeps me reading, a book has never done that for me before. I have never really been a big reader but this book makes me a big reader. I just read a part when Edward tells Bella hes a vampire. This is so interesting because she has been thinking he may be a vampire but she wasn't sure and just kind of let it pass, but it turns out he is. I also read how they are both very into each other and now they both know it. This is really hard for Edward because Bella's blood type is they type of blood that Edward likes. It's really hard for him not to want to take her life, but he just loves her so much that he can't do it even though it is his instinct. That would be a very hard thing but it shows how much someone can love someone. I can't wait until I find that kind of love with someone, this book kind of gives me hope and hopefully something to look forward to.

No comments: