Monday, December 8, 2008

Reading #7

I'm still reading Twilight and it's a very good book. To me it's one of those books that you cannot put down, which is rare for me. The reason I think I like this so much is because it has to do with kids close to my age. But the thing these kids are getting into is something I will probably never have at this age. Love is a crazy thing and this book shows how much someone can really care and love someone. I just finished the part when Bella was at the Cullen's house. I didn't read that much after but I read a part when Bella was telling her dad about her boyfriend. He was really shocked and didn't seem to like it too much. He thought he was to old, but the thing is Edward always stays the same age. Edward was actually born over 200 years ago, but stays 17. But once she talks to him he finds it okay. I'm anxious to see how things turn out and if everything goes okay.

No comments: