Tuesday, December 16, 2008

reading #8

I read more of twilight. I only read a little bit but I read a part when a really good friend of Charlie, Bella's dad, stopped in to there house. Billy, Charlies friend, warned Bella about the Cullens because he knew that they had started to hang out. He was being rather mean about Edward and there whole family. This was scary for Bella because she knew that he knew what he was talking about. She just defended the Cullens the whole time. Now this part isn't much that I read but I took some things out of it. One that you have to stand up for what you believe, and another that when you love someone so much you lose so much care for other things. Bella knows so much about Edward and loves him so much that nothing that anyone else could say could make her like him any less.

No comments: