Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blog #14 Love


Love. What is love? Does anyone actually know what love is? I think love is a different feeling for everyone. It is something you can't explain or find until you know you could never care or feel that way about something else. I believe there are different types of love. You can love somoene because you care about them, and want whats best for them. There is also being 'in' love. Being 'in' love is when you are with someone and you become one. You are ment for eachother and are ment to stay together and could never be with another person but them, and you are willing to go through the many struggles that a relationshipe and life brings together. Love is a great and hard thing. These are just my feelings about it, I also read an article on some facts on wikipedia, lets see how my thoughts and theres differ. It says love is any number of emotions related to a strong affection. The article also says love can refer to a variety of feelings, this is something that I agree on. The article also says love is like mammalian drive, its like hunger or thirst. They are saying love is something we need. I agree with this statement a lot. Everyone in life wants to be wanted and needs to be love. I know you want to be independent and take care of ourselves but sometimes we need that one person to lend us a hand, and tell us that we are great and wanted. Love is something that can never really be explained. I am excited to see for myself what my love is and what comes upon it in my life.




No comments: