Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Reading #10

I read apart of a book today called A Window To Heaven.  This book is about is about kids who have cancer and how people find strength and life through them.  A question is asked in this book and the question is, "How can a loving God let innocent children suffer and die?".  The question is never really answered in the book I found but there are many other things I can think of.  I can't think of something reasonable for this but something you can't find anywhere else.  People learn more from these kids about their lives then any other places.  These kids show them so much fight and strength that people can take away from them.  It shows people faith and that their is a reason to fight and believe.  Some people never have to go through battles like this and they are very lucky, but it seems to me those people are the less greatful.  All the people I know who have suffered and are suffering find the brighter things in life, and they enjoy even the littlest things.  They teach us we need to step back and just enjoy little things because we don't know how long we will have those little things so easy.

No comments: