Wednesday, January 14, 2009

reading #11

Today I read an article about a man that went running in the cold weather today. He also said it was nothing because he had ran in weather negative 25 degrees. Personally I think this is stupid and pointless and very unsafe. You could have frost bite everywhere and get very sick form doing this. And for what reason is he doing this? To prove a point? What point? I think in general people do crazy stuff like this just to get attention. People will do crazy things to get on T.V. or to get in the news. I doubt he saw anyone else out there running in this weather, it's a crazy scary thing to do. I can barely walk outside to my car in this weather. Well I can't wait to see what other things people do to get attention, weather it means harming themselves.

No comments: