Monday, January 19, 2009

reading #16

I read an article about the movie "Marley and Me".  The article was titled 'Marley'.  The article said this movie has been on top for 2 straight weeks.  The movie was a big draw for the next year.  It came with the number one slot adding 24.1 million to the box.  The movies total stake stands 106.5 million.  The office was strong with an estimated seven percent comparing the the 2008 New Years weekend.  Marley and Me is a great movie for anyone.  It's great for family and kids.  Yet it is supposed to be extremely sad.  I have yet to see this movie but I am really trying to get to the theater to see it.  I think this movie will be one of the biggest of the year.  They only reason I think that would be holding people back from seeing this is that it is very sad.  I would not like to be on that misses out on seeing this movie.

No comments: