Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog #6 hope

I actually read a sort of biography of me. Not a biography but more of an insight of my journey through cancer. The reason I believe this is and article on hope is because the paper says all that I have gone through with my cancer including, chemotherapy, radiation, removing my bone marrow, surgeries, and so much of it all that even that together could have killed me. But my parents did what ever they could to keep me alive. And all that I had gone through I came out on top. I was diagnosed with at 30% chance of survival, and the doctors doubted my odds. But look at this miracle, and look at me now. I give people all over the world hope. Not even just about cancer, but about life. If I as such a young child can get through so much and beat all odds, they can get through their problems. Sometimes people just need to look at the bigger picture in life. But the best feeling to me is when someone tells me I give them hope. It gives me shivers and makes me happy, because I know I can help someone.

http://www.lunchforlife.org/family/home.aspx?FamilyID=98

No comments: