Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Outside Reading

I read more in my outside reading book Twilight, I have also connected more points to real life.  The two girls go to see a movie about zombies.  Now the funny thing is, in this book their are actual vampires.  But in real life there are not vampires.  This part of the book brings imagination to the story, and makes it unreal.  But the girls go to see a movie which most girls, and boys do today.  That is a very popular thing.  Also Bella's dad is really nagging her about hanging out with friends.  Parents these days are really on their children's back, and I feel like by adding that to the book it really connects it to kids today, and life today.  My parents are always nagging me about everything.  But the last thing they nag me on is hanging out with friends.  They would say that I do that too much.  I think that Bella is just a girl finding her way.  Many people and teenagers still don't understand a lot of things.  And I feel that Bella is right there just like any other teenagers today.  I feel this book is a good book for teenagers to read because it does really connect to teenage life in  many ways and I think this would be good for teenagers to read.

No comments: