Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Outside Reading

I read more of New Moon and this does not only have a connection to real life, but it also has a connection to one of my pervious blogs about this book! I said that Bella needed to get out and meet more people and that will help her get over Edward, and that maybe even she will meet a boy and realize Edward is not the one for her.  I didn't read far enough to see that she has totally moved on to another guy, but my prediction and my advice was right! And it really came true!  Bella had Jacob over with a new friend.  They all sat in her garage and they were laughing and teasing and having a great time.  This was the first time Bella had laughed in months.  This is so natural and healthy for Bella, and in real life this is so good for people coming out of a relationship to do this because it really shows them making progress getting over that person.  The even better thing was that Bella realized she enjoyed herself and she did not have a nightmare that night.  This part makes me so happy because I really just wanted to see Bella happy now.  This is just like something that happens to my friends.  I have had many friends come out of hard relationships and dwell on it.  Once I see my friends get out and have a good time I feel great.  I always tell them that's what they need to do, and I am very glad it can work for them and for Bella.  I can not wait to read on!

No comments: