Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Outside Reading

I read more of New Moon and found even more connections to real life.  Bella just got a new job, and in the store she works there are people talking about bears.  This reminds her of the nightmares she has been having.  Many things in real life can lead you to nightmares like Bella is having.  Bella has also been having nightmares ever since Edward has left, she wakes up screaming and crying.  These men talking about bears make her remember this.  This is hard for Bella.  This is like any case.  The only thing that is different from real life is that I have never actually ever heard of someone having nightmares after they have lost a boyfriend.  But now that I think of it in Bella's case it is almost like he is dying, because she is never going to see him again or even hear from him.  I think now this is very reasonable for her to have nightmares.  I know that if someone lost there husband or the person they loved the most they would have nightmares.  I am very fortunate I have not had to experience something like this in my life yet.  I am sure something will come up similar to this.  It is nice being able to see an experience so I can maybe remember and help my self with that base.

No comments: